HAYDAYS KEY INFORMATION
DATES: 27th & 28th December, 2023
LOCATION – Cornelian Bay Oval, New Town
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS – The site is wheelchair accessible. The ground is flat and on a solid grassy oval.
- VIEWING PLATFORM – There will be an accessible viewing platform at the festival. Patrons with accessibility requirements are welcome to hang out there with a couple of your friends and family too.
- PARKING – There is accessible parking available close to the festival entrance in the car park on the corner of Queens Walk and Bell St.
- COMPANION CARDS – Companion cards are accepted. You can either hit up the guys at Oztix prior to the event to arrange a companion ticket or just show your card at the gate along with a valid ticket to receive a ticket of the same type for your companion.
- FOOD & DRINKS – We have multiple bars and vendors around our site serving a full range of drinks hot and cold. That being said, you are welcome to bring your own snacks, and sealed bottles of soft drink.
- WATER – Free water refill stations will be available across the site, please bring along a reusable drink bottle as single use bottles will not be available for purchase.
- HELP ON THE DAY – Please feel welcome to approach the friendly info booth staff who can answer any questions or point out facilities on the day.
- QUESTIONS PRIOR TO THE DAY – hit us up via email for any questions or clarification at [email protected]
- WARNINGS – bright and flashing lights will be utilised on stage
LINEUP WEDNESDAY 27th
The Jungle Giants
Baz + Grom
LINEUP THURSDAY 28th
Erika De Casier